Razer Mamba Driver Support | With the Razer Mamba Mouse, you can feel free and unhindered friction that can provide freedom to continue playing. Razer Mamba Wireless is specifically designed to deliver long-lasting gameplay without limitations. With a battery life of up to 150% longer than the previous series, the Razer Mouse is equipped with various game level features to get the latest wireless performance.
Razer Mamba Specifications
- Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor with true 16,000 DPI
- Acceleration up to 450 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches with a life cycle of 50 million clicks
- Gaming level tactile scroll wheel
- Ergonomic right-hand design
- Razer Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Hybrid On-Board Memory and Cloud Storage
- Measuring: 125.7 mm / 4.95 in (Length) X 70.0 mm / 2.75 in (Width) X 43.2 mm / 1.70 in (Height)
- Weight (not including cables): 106 g / 0.213 lbs
- Cable length: 2.1 m / 6.89 feet
- Compatible with Xbox One for basic input
Razer Mamba Performance
- With extended gameplay for hours, you no longer need to stop in the middle of the action and charge your mouse.
- With Razer Adaptive Frequency Technology, enjoy reliable stability such as cable connections.
- Featuring a sensor with true 16,000 DPI and Resolution Accuracy of up to 99.4%, experience the new standard for a precise and fast mouse.
Razer Mamba Support
How to clean the Razer Mamba sensor?
- You can clean the sensor by using Tip-Q coated with mild alcohol.
- Let the sensor dry for five (5) minutes before trying to use it again.
How to clean your Razer Mamba body?
We cannot explain with certainty what kind of impurities you may have with your product, or how certain cleaning products you are using, but we do have a way to clean Razer products by using monitor cleaning wipes. To clean the body of your Razer mouse, please wipe your mouse with a gentle wiping motion and do not rub too hard on the surface of your Razer mouse.
How to make your Razer Mouse battery last long?
- For optimal charging, the Razer Mamba Mouse must be set to “off” when in charging mode.
- A battery that has run out cannot be recharged when the mouse is in the “on” position.
- Razer Mamba uses high-performance Lithium-Ion batteries, Unlike NiCad batteries, other Lithium-Ion batteries.
- Full use of Lithium-Ion batteries can cause damage to your battery.
- If you do not plan to use the battery for a long time, you should keep the battery under fully charged, It is not recommended to store your battery empty.
- It is recommended that you always turn your Razer Mamba to the “off” position when not in use.
- Avoid storing your battery in places that are too hot.
How do I keep filling my Razer mouse after my computer goes into sleep/standby mode?
- Check whether your mouse is allowed to wake your computer from sleep or standby mode.
- Enter your Control Panel, then select “Mouse.”
- Click the “Hardware” tab, followed by “Properties.”
- Select the “Power Management” Tab. Here, make sure that the second option, “Allow this device to wake the computer” is checked, your Razer Mamba can charge while in sleep/standby mode.
- I checked, and your Razer Mamba is not filled in, please adjust the BIOS settings again, To do this, please restart your computer and then enter the BIOS mode. After you are in the BIOS, check whether there are settings for USB power, Make sure it is set to Enabled. And save your settings then exit the BIOS.
What is On-The-Fly Sensitivity and how to configure it?
On-The-Fly sensitivity allows you to set the selection buttons on the Razer Mamba to be able to activate the feature. If the switch has been set to “Sensitivity When Flying” Press and holds the button assigned down while moving the scroll wheel up or down which will produce a bar in the lower right corner of your screen to adjust your sensitivity.
Download the Razer Mamba Driver for Windows and Mac OS X
Compatible for: Razer Mamba, Razer Imperator, Razer Starcraft II peripherals, Razer Lachesis 5600dpi, Razer Abyssus, Razer TRON peripherals.
Source: Razer Support