Razer Nostromo Software Downloads | The layout of the buttons and the shape of the Razer Nostromo 16-button buttons have been ergonomically optimized to facilitate more intuitive access to gaming commands and can increase the accuracy of your key activation so that you can play the game comfortably. And for marathon fragging sessions, the wrist pad that touches gently touches your palm by significantly being able to reduce hand fatigue and wrist tension.
16 Entirely programmable keys with on-the-fly keymap switching on Razer Nostromo
16 Hyperesponse gaming buttons are fully programmed, and the 8-way thumb has been engineered for precise button actuation and quick response. You can use the programmable 8-way thumb pad for movement or modifier keys to complete the instrument. Also, you can instantly switch between 8 buttons by assigning different buttons to any button.
Razer Nostromo Software Setup
After you update Software to Windows 10 and Razer Synapse cannot detect the device, so you need to reconfigure the product. If you find it, then please do the Synapse update via Settings => Check for Updates. If the update cannot run automatically or Synapse cannot load, please uninstall Synapse and download the latest Synapse Software and Reinstall. This problem occurs because of compatibility between Joystick devices with Windows 10 that you use. To avoid this, please deactivate the game controller device via the Device Manager => Device Interface => Game Controller settings that are HID compliant.
How to set Macro on
- Make sure you download Configurator and select All Programs => Razer => Razer Nostromo => Configurator.
- Click on the “Manage Macro” tab.
- Select “New” to create a new Macro and enter a name.
- Then click “OK.”
- Click on the record button.
- Record the critical stroke for Macro and click stop when done.
- Click “Apply.”
- Next, open the “Assign Button” tab.
- Select the drop-down menu next to the button you want to set as a macro and select “Macro Playback.”
- New window will open, select the Macro that you wish to apply to the key by using the next drop down you see.
- Select the type of playback you want. (place the cursor over the icon to see a description of each playback option)
- Click the “OK” button.
- Select “Apply” on the main page.
The Configurator is bundled with drivers for Razer Nostromo, and you need to download and install Synapse2 to get access to the Configurator. We have provided the Razer Nostromo Software download table below compatible with Windows and Mac OS X.
Download Razer Nostromo Software for Windows and Mac OS X
Source: Razer Support