Razer Orbweaver Chroma Support Software | Chroma Razer Orbweaver gives you total control in the palm of your hand. Get access to unlimited commands and macros while enjoying the same click satisfaction with a mechanical keyboard. Get ready to rediscover the way your game.
Designed from the ground up specifically for gaming, the award-winning Razer Mechanical Switches has a series of optimized actuation and reset points that improve your game’s performance by giving you the speed and response power like never before.
Arm yourself with 20 fully programmable mechanical keys for more skills, quick buttons, and macros right at your fingertips. The 8-way directional thumb-pad programmable can also be used either for movement or as a modifier key to broadening your game’s repertoire of devastating abilities further.
Chroma Razer Orbweaver is designed with customizable modules, hands, thumbs, and armrests to allow you to customize the most comfortable experience with the keypad during a marathon game session. Slide one of the sections forward or backward so that it’s under your thumb or place your palm entirely, reducing hand fatigue, and optimizing ergonomic access to your control.
Chroma Razer Orbweaver features an individually programmable backlit keypad with 16.8 million color options, all easily arranged through Razer Synapse. From preloaded lighting effects to different game types to custom and unique programmable color palettes, you can easily enhance your gaming experience uniquely just for you.
A. 20 fully programmable mechanical Backlit keys
B. Twist the Palm Rest
C. Adjustable soft-touch wrist pad
D. Flexible Thumb Module
E. Hyperesponse Thumb Lock
F. Keymap indicator Programmable
G. 8-Way Directional Thumb Pad
H. Actuator Bar Spacing
Chroma Razer Orbweaver Support
I can’t use the skills that are mapped into the Keypad Add-on in the game.
To fix the Razer Gaming Keypad Add-On mapping issue, make sure that the following steps are performed:
- Download and install the latest Synapse
- in Synapse, select your Orbweaver/Tartarus device and open the tab “Add On ” Under the Keypad category.
- Select the option “Use Orbweaver Add On for World of Warcraft.”
- in “Wow Game File location,” click the icon “folder ” and browse to the location of the WoW executable File (Wow-64.exe). Executable files are usually located in “C: Program Files (x86) World of Warcraft “.
- And then click the “Save ” button to complete the configuration.
- Open the tab “customization ” and Profile “AddOnProfile ” particular will be visible.
- Download the latest version of Razer Gaming Keypad add-ons.
- Remove the previous Razer Gaming Add-On Keypad folder located in C: Program Files (x86) World of Warcraft Interface AddOns.
- Extract the contents of the latest Razer Gaming Keypad zip file to C: Program Files (x86) World of Warcraft Interface AddOns.
- Launch World of Warcraft and the previous issue with the Razer Gaming Keypad Add-On must be addressed.
How do I clean up my Razer Orbweaver?
If you want to clean under the lock cover, Razer suggests holding the unit upside down and using compressed air from the cans. The overall result can be cleaned with a tissue that is commonly used to clean your computer monitor or sunglasses, Please ensure that the surface is free of large dust particles or dirt before wiping the surface with any products. Rubbing debris to the surface can cause small scratches on the surface of the unit. We recommend revoking the device from your computer before cleaning.
Download Razer Orbweaver Chroma Software
|Razer Synapse 2.0 for Windows 64-bit||Windows 10/8.1/8/7 [64 bit]|
|Razer Synapse 2.0 for Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.6||Mac OS X 10.7 / 10.6|
|Razer Nostromo Master Guide||All Support|
Source: Razer Support
How to install the Razer Orbweaver
- Connect your Razer device to your computer’s USB port.
- Install Razer Synapse when prompted or download the installer
- Create your Razer ID or log into Synapse with your existing Razer ID.
Razer Orbweaver Chroma Support Software
- Razer Orbweaver Chroma Support Software