Razer Blade Stealth 13 2020 Driver Download | The new Razer Blade Stealth 13 2020 RZ09-0327 laptop is the World’s First Gaming Ultrabook. It transforms ultra-mobility and extreme performance by offering new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti graphics for gaming and content creation, combined with the latest 11th generation Intel Core i7 Processors. Experience unparalleled performance with the latest and greatest 11th Generation Intel Core i7 Processors for gamers and content creators. With a base clock speed of 2.8GHz and a Turbo Boost of 4.7GHz.
The Razer Blade Stealth 13 is powerful enough to cope with the most demanding tasks, while boasting important features such as Thunderbolt 4 technology and Wi-Fi 6. The Razer Blade Stealth 13 2020 remains the most portable gaming laptop out there. The unibody frame is reinforced using high-grade aluminum precision CNC machines, and the stealth black color is annotated into aluminum at the sub-molecular level for maximum durability. The design features a tone-on-tone Razer logo for a sleek look.
Razer Blade Stealth 13 2020 Specifications
- Display: FHD Matte, FHD Oled
- Storage: 512GB SSD
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Processor: Quad-Core 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor
with Hyper Threading 2.8 GHz / 4.7 GHz (Base/Turbo)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, 4GB GDDR6 VRAM with Max-Q Design
- Display: 13.3″ FHD Matte (1920 x 1080) 120Hz, 100% sRGB, 4.9mm slim side bezels, individually factory calibrated
- Storage: 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 (PCIe 4.0-compatible storage slot)
- Memory: 16GB LPDDR4x 3733MHz Dual-channel onboard memory (Fixed)
- Keyboard: Keyboard with Razer Chroma RGB Single-zone full key backlighting and anti-ghosting technology
- Touchpad: Glass touchpad (Microsoft Precision)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 – Intel H16Wireless-AX 201 (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax) H18, Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity, Webcam HD 720p, Windows Hello compliant infrared camera
- Input/Output: Thunderbolt 4 (USB-C), power port, 4 lanes of PCI Express, USB-C 3.1 Gen 2, power port, 2x Type-A USB 3.1 Gen 1, Audio Stereo, 4 Speakers + Smart Amp THX Spatial Audio, 3.5mm headphone/microphone combo port, 4 – Array microphone
- Battery: 53.1 Wh
- Finish: Black, Temper 6 CNC precision milled unibody aluminum chassis, anodized finish, tone-on-tone Razer logo
- Approximate Size: W: 11.99 in / 304.6 mm, D: 8.27 in / 210 mm, H: 0.60 in / 15.3 mm
- Approximate Weight: 3.11 lbs / 1.41kg
- Power: Compact 100 W USB-C power adapter
Downloads Razer Blade Stealth 13 2020 Driver
To improve the user experience, drivers for your Razer laptop are available through Windows Update. Just go to Settings> Updates & Security> Windows Update and select “Check for updates” to make sure that you have the latest drivers installed on your Razer Blade laptop. The original preinstall driver for your Blade can be found here.
To manually update your driver, follow the steps below:
- Right-click on the “Start” button, and then select “Device Manager”.
- Expand the category of devices you want to update, for example, “Display adapters”.
- Select one from the list, then right-click and select “Update Driver”.
- Click “Search for automatically updated driver software” or “Browse my computer for driver software” if you have downloaded the driver software.
- Select “Update Driver”.
Razer Blade Stealth 13 2020 | RZ09-0327 Master Guide (English)
- Release Date: 10 Oct 2020
- Driver Description: Master Guides
Razer Blade Stealth 13 2020 Troubleshooting
- Click the Start Menu icon.
- Locate and open “GeForce Experience”.
- Click on the “Settings” icon in the upper right corner of the window.
- Select “Game”.
- Under “Battery Boost”, click to switch to disable it.
Source: Razer Support
Razer Blade Stealth 13 2020 Driver Download
- Razer Blade Stealth 13 2020 Driver Download