Razer Megalodon Headset Support | Listen to the sounds of your enemies before you see them with the virtual surround 7.1 sound that comes with the Razer Megalodon Headset. If the sound source doesn’t support 7.1 or 5.1 Surround Sound, Razer Razer headset will also serve as a high-quality Stereo Headset with thumping bass.
How do I clean my Razer Megalodon headset?
you can clean Razer products using generally available monitor cleaning wipes. To clean the body of your Razer headset, please clean it using a gentle wiping motion. Do not rub the surface of your Razer headset too hard. when cleaning the earpads on your headset, be careful that no liquid enters the earplugs and into the speakers themselves, as this may damage your Razer headset.
Can I listen to my standard stereo headset and Razer Megalodon at the same time?
Not. Once a USB connection to Razer Headset is established, it will serve as the main audio output for your computer. However some software allows you to change the audio output easily and quickly, but you will not be able to listen to the same source through the standard headset and Razer Megalodon at the same time.
How do I reset Razer Megalodon?
To reset to factory default settings, you can press and hold Channel Selector for 10 seconds when Razer Razer headset is connected to your computer.
My audio or microphone suddenly disconnected while using Razer Headset, How do I fix it?
Please make sure two things to fix this problem. Make sure your Operating System has the latest Service Pack from Microsoft installed. To make sure your Operating System is up to date, visit windowsupdate.microsoft.com and once you’ve made sure that your computer’s operating system is up to date, be sure to flash the latest firmware to your computer.
Do I need to download drivers?
No, that’s part of Razer headset strength. you don’t need to install any drivers on your computer. However, please be sure to update your Headset with the latest firmware.
Download Razer Megalodon Firmware Updaters
- Version: 2.12
- Release Date: 23 Mar 2011
- Supported Operating System; Windows XP 32-bit / 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit / 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit / 64-bit
- Supported languages: English
- Release Log: Changed UI to Razer skin, Improved user interface.
How to Install firmware update Razer Megalodon
- Download the firmware update at the link we provided above
- Uninstall the old driver on your computer.
– Right-click on My Computer and select Properties
– Click the System tab
– Then Click the device manager button
– Click the “+” sign next to Sound, Video, and Game Controllers
– Finally, right-click on Razer Megalodon and select uninstall
- Remove your Razer headset
- And double-click on the firmware update 2.12 that you downloaded in step 1 and follow the instructions.
- Replace the Razer headset and allow the driver to install it.
Source: Razer Support
Razer Megalodon Support
- Razer Megalodon Support
Tags: #razer megalodon driver #razer megalodon firmware #razer megalodon support