Download Razer Cyclosa Driver Support | Designed from scratch to give you the most reliable and powerful keyboard with all the essentials but without unnecessary clutter, the spill-proof Razer Cyclosa delivers a familiar feel of short-stroke keys. Fully programmable keys with macro capabilities, easy-to-reach media keys, and adjustable heights to change the angle of the keyboard to your reference make the Razer Cyclosa a direct solution for your gaming needs.
Configuration your Razer Cyclosa
The features listed here require the installation of Razer Cyclosa Configurator and Razer Cyclosa Tray Icon to be active. Each set will be saved to the current profile on the current machine only. The current profile is displayed under profile in Razer Cyclosa Configurator.
Razer Cyclosa Assign Keys Tab
On the Assign Keys tab, you can assign various functions to each key based on your preferences. The keys can be programmed using the following functions:
- Default key – Return to the default function of the key.
- Single-button – Change the function of the button to another.
- Macro Playback – Assign a macro to a button.
- Profile Redirection – Assign the profile to a key for quick profile changes.
- Launch Program – Activate the program with a key.
Note: All buttons can be programmed except the “Fn” button. Take advantage of the Current Profile drop-down menu to switch between different profiles during the lock Task.
Razer Cyclosa Manage Tab Macros
On the Manage Macros tab, you can record unlimited keystrokes (depending on your storage resources). These macros can also be imported and exported to your hard disk for future use.
- Macro Entry: Enter your macro in the Macro Entry box. You can even choose to enter snooze time and/or press the mouse button.
- Delay (ms): Select the number of delays to insert between your macro keystrokes.
- Basic Commands: A list of basic commands in Windows OS that can be inserted between your macro keystrokes.
- Additional Commands: List of other basic commands in Windows OS that can be entered between the presses of your macro keys.
You can ignore delays between events during recording by clicking the checkbox on the Manage Macros tab. You can specify a fixed default snooze time to use between macro events by clicking each checkbox before recording. Right-clicking inside the Macro window allows you quick access to a list of additional commands to insert or edit between your macro keystrokes.
Razer Cyclosa Maintenance and Use
There is little routine care required to keep Razer Cyclosa in optimal condition. Once a month, we recommend you to unplug the mouse and keyboard from the USB port and clean the keys on it with a soft cloth or cotton wool. Use a little warm water but avoid harsh soaps or cleaning materials.
Razer Cyclosa Comfort
Research has shown that long-lasting repetitive movements, inappropriate computer peripheral positions, wrong body positions, and bad habits can be associated with physical discomfort and injury to nerves, tendons, and muscles. Here are some guidelines to avoid injury and ensure optimal comfort when using your Razer Cyclosa.
- Position your keyboard and monitor right in front of you with the mouse next to it. Place your elbows next to you, not too far away and with your mouse, it’s easy to reach.
- Adjust the height of your chair and table so that your keyboard and mouse are at or below elbow height.
- Keep your feet well supported, posture straight and your shoulders relaxed.
- During gameplay, relax your wrist and keep it straight. If you perform the same task by hand repeatedly, try not to bend, extend, or twist your hand for a long time.
- Do not place your wrist on a hard surface for a long time.
- Adjust the keys on your keyboard to suit your game style to minimize repetitive or awkward movements while playing the game.
- Make sure your finger rests on the keyboard key comfortably.
- Do not sit in the same position all day. Get up, get away from your desk, and do exercises to stretch your arms, shoulders, neck, and legs.
- If you experience physical discomfort while using the keyboard, such as pain, numbness, or tingling in your hands, wrists, elbows, shoulders, neck, or back, please consult a qualified medical doctor immediately.
Download Razer Cyclosa Driver
- Version: v1.02
- Release Date: 20 Sep 2013
- Supported Operating System: XP 32-bit / 64-bit, Vista 32-bit / 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit / 64-bit
- Supported Languages: English, Chinese Simplified, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish
- Release Log: Add Spanish localization, Add Spanish Keyboard Layout.
Note: Once you have used the Razer Cyclosa with Razer Synapse 2.0, you will no longer be able to use legacy drivers.
Source: Razer Support
Download Razer Cyclosa Driver Support
- Download Razer Cyclosa Driver Support