Razer Kraken Pro V2 Driver | This is Gaming Headset for eSports Professionals made using Bauxite aluminum, the frame from the Razer Kraken Pro V2 is not only lightweight and flexible but also extremely durable. These materials have been tested extensively to withstand the usage patterns of even the toughest gamers. Not only strong, but this headset is also comfortable to use thanks to its earpads that are bigger, softer, and can provide better sound insulation.
- 50 mm audio drivers custom-tuned for balanced in-game audio and communications
- Unibody aluminum frame for extended durability
- Designed for maximum comfort and zero fatigue
- Fully-retractable microphone with in-line remote for crystal clear communication
- Frequency response: 12 Hz 28 kHz
- Impedance: 32 @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz): 118 dB
- Input power: 30 mW (Max)
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 56 mm / 2.2 in
- Connection type: Analog 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft. plus 2 m / 6.6 ft mic splitter adapter cable
- Approx. weight: 322 g / 0.71 lbs
- Frequency response: 100 Hz 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio:> 55 dB
- Sensitivity (@ 1 kHz): -38 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional ECM boom
- In-line control: Analog volume control wheel, Microphone quick mute toggle
- Audio usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Audio + microphone usage: Devices with 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack
Why do some of the Razer Chroma lighting effects I see in my other peripherals seem out of sync in my Razer Kraken Pro V2?
has breathing, static, and cycling effect of the razer chroma spectrum enabled. If you try to sync other effects to the headset, it won’t work.
What is an active microphone noise cancellation?
Razer Kraken Pro V2 uses a secondary microphone to record ambient noise, which is then pressed through an intricate algorithm so that only the speaker’s voice can be heard clearly through noisy environments.
Does an active noise silencer mean that all noise in the background is muted?
Active noise cancellation works to reduce as much noise as possible, but not all noise can be muted, We are constantly improving technology to provide you with the best communication capabilities.
Why can’t I turn my active microphone noise silencer on or off in Razer Synapse?
Make sure all voice-enabled apps like Razer Comms, Skype, Discord, in-game chat, and the like are closed before turning on the active microphone silencer.
Does Razer Kraken Pro V2 work with PS4?
Yes. The Kraken Pro V2 razer can be connected to the PS4 via a USB port and emit stereo sound.
Where can I find the serial number on my Kraken Pro V2 Headset?
You’ll find the serial number located under the headset’s left earpad. To look carefully at the serial number, remove the earpad foam cover.
How can I modify or uninstall my Razer product?
We cannot assist you in modifying or disassemble Razer products as it will void the factory warranty on the unit.
How do I clean my Razer Kraken Pro V2?
We can’t say for sure what kind of dirt and dirt might be on your product, or how certain cleaning products react with it, but we’re lucky to clean Razer products using publicly available monitor cleaning wipes.
- To clean the body of your Razer headset, wipe gently using a monitor wipe.
- Do not rub the surface of your Razer headset.
- When cleaning earpads, make sure the earplugs and speakers are not wet, as they may cause damage to your headset.
I hear echoes or feedback when using my Razer Kraken Pro V2. How can I solve this problem?
Here are some helpful suggestions:
- Make sure that “Listen to this device” is NOT selected under Control Panel => Sound => Recording => Properties => Listen
- Make sure that your sensitivity level is not set to max or pushed too much under Control Panel => Sound => Recording => Properties => Levels
- Only one voice chat app is used while in the game and Check if you are configured to use the right microphone under Control Panel => Sound => Recording => Select Proper Microphone => Default Device Set and Communication Device.
- Check your computer supports for audio jack and use the included audio cable and mic splitter.
Razer Kraken Pro V2 Driver Download
Razer Kraken Pro V2 Master Guide (English)
Razer Kraken Pro V2 Driver for Windows
Razer Kraken Pro V2 Driver for Mac OS
Source: Razer Support
Razer Kraken Pro V2 Driver
- Razer Kraken Pro V2 Driver
Tags: #kraken pro v2 #razer kraken bro v2 #Razer Kraken Not Detected #razer kraken pro v2 ps4 #razer kraken pro v2 review #Razer Kraken V2