RAZER CHROMA SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD | Razer BlackWidow mechanical gaming keyboard was first launched in 2010, and it quickly became the most popular gaming keyboard and best selling worldwide, making it a popular choice for eSports athletes. Four years later, Razer Mechanical Switches were introduced, giving Razer BlackWidow more massive profits with the world’s first mechanical switch designed from the ground up specifically for gameplay. This allows gamers to improve their skills to the next level with speed and precision that is higher than ever. By redefining the boundaries of performance, mechanical gaming keyboard elite is leaving the competition in the dust, even faster than before.
Now with customizable backlighting Chroma, icons this game raises the bar once again with the introduction of the buttons backlit multi-color individually controlled which allows extreme Customization. With the design of the Razer BlackWidow, Razer BlackWidow Chroma gives you unlimited freedom to truly express yourself, not only with its impressive color spectrum but with personalized lighting control as well.
Register now for the Synapse account to get information about the real-time status of Your product warranty. To learn more about Synapse and all its features, visit www.razerzone.com/synapse.
If you are already a user of Synapse, register your product by clicking on the email address in the Synapse application and select the Status of the Warranty from the dropdown list.
To register your product online, visit www.razerzone.com/registration. Please note that you will not be able to see the status of your warranty if you sign up through the web site.
- Razer Mechanical Switches with power 50 g
- 60 million keystroke life span
- Backlight Chroma with 16.8 million color options that can be customized
- Razer Synapse is activated
- Ten key anti-ghosting-roll-over
- The fully programmable keys with macro recording on-the-fly
- Five additional special macro key
- Game mode options
- Jack audio-out/microphone-in
- USB pass-through
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- Braided fiber cable
APPROXIMATE SIZE & WEIGHT:
- Width 475 mm/18.70 “
- High 171mm/6.73 “
- Depth 39 mm/1.54 “
- Weight 1500 g/3.31 lbs
THE LAYOUT OF THE DEVICE
A. The volume control Button
B. Key media
C. Lock the record macro On-The-Fly
D. Button fashion game
E. Key control LEDs
F. Button sleep mode
G. LED Indicators
H. 5 additional macro keys
I. Microphone in Socket j.
K. port USB passthrough
MACRO RECORDING ON-THE-FLY
Follow these steps to create the Macro Recording OTF:
- Press the combination button to start recording.
- Macro Recording Indicator will light up to indicate that the device is ready to record.
- Type the key you want to record.
- Press the FN + F9 to stop recording or the ESC key to cancel the recording.
- Press the desired button where you want to save Your macro.
DOWNLOAD RAZER CHROMA SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS 10/8.1/8/7
DOWNLOAD RAZER CHROMA SOFTWARE FOR MAC OS 10.9-10.4
Source: Razer Official
HOW TO INSTALL THE RAZER CHROMA SOFTWARE
- Connect Your Razer device into the USB port of your computer.
- Install the Razer Synapse when requested * or download the installer.
- Create Your RazerID or log on to Synapse with your existing account.